Sunday, November 6, 2011

Brainwashed

http://changethis.com/manifesto/show/66.01.Brainwashed

Be Generous: This basically means that when ones are nice and giving to anothert then eventually they will recieve something in return. Not always in a physical way but in other ways as well. Its saying it not like a give and and get kind of thing but just a support of one another.
Makes Art: Art is something that has no rules or boundaries. Its simply a way for people to reach others on a new level or just create the uncreated.
Learn: Every single person is different in thier own way. The events in that person's life affects the outcome of their life. People are to learn new things everyday in order to succeed and not just learn but learn the right things in life. You must learn what you need to know in order to be what it is you wish to be.


I believe that all of these "layers" do connect to the blogg and not only that but on a whole new level. They make me think about life and what I'm really trying to achieve with what I'm doing with myself. I picked out my favorites of the layers discussed and that had the most impact on me. I believe that if these thoughts were always in the back of my mind then I might go about my day differently. For example the "be generous" layer, I think that what was said hits the nail right on the head. Business, teams, etc. they all work together successfully if the whole team is generous (support) to one another. Then they form sort of a magical bond that even when something bad may happen they can pull through the worst and make something good happen. The "make art" layer really inspired me. It helped me to think that no one in this world should tell me not to live up to my greatest exspectations. I should give it my all and chase after what it is I desire. All I have to do is believe in my ability and with enough time and effort I can really reach people on a new human level. I also really liked the layer about learnign something new everyday. Or just learning what it is you need to know in order to succeed at what your trying to accomplish. For someone to really be good at something you just have to become obssessed with it. That is the only way to get your full potential out of all your hard work. It also help you think of making the right decisions over the wrong one like ones that could hinder your desired outcome. I think that all of these layers could make me a better student, person, and anything I put my mind to. My dream would to be a musician that can really move people with my music and people just have the best time and make some good memories. That would be the greatest thing I could do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment